About ASDA Feedback Survey
ASDA is very keen on customer fulfillment. So, they arranged surveys to know about the customer likes and dislikes for the betterment of their service and products. And they also pay attention to their work behavior and their product quality and the availability of the products. To know about such data, they are taking this survey. When a consumer of them will take the survey, they can easily make an overview of their disabilities. They also want to know which are the best and worst locations from the customer feedback. to make a line of connection between them and the consumers. Are they capable to satisfy their customer needs or not? The company wants to make your future visit more comfortable and remarkable.
This will also help the company to compete with the entities from the same industry. And they can change their business policy according to the market condition. and the feedback will help them to know about the market condition.
There are several companies to compete with. Every company belonging to this industry is furiously trying to best their service and products to satisfy its consumers. Dollar General also trying to do the same. But before graduation, they must know what the customers think of them and their service. So, they started to take a feedback survey.
But in this busy life, nobody will involve in such types of surveys without any attraction. So, they include a reward for this survey. Alongside the survey rewards, they also set some terms and conditions before taking the survey. And the terms and conditions will make an entrant eligible for the survey.
ASDA Feedback Survey Rewards
When you will complete the survey then you can enter the survey sweepstakes to win the rewards. And the reward will be given in the form of a cash prize and it is a heavy reward. After completion of the survey, you will get a promo code and that promo code will be redeemed as the cash prize.
The reward is a £1000 ASDA Cash Prize.
And your reward will depend on your receipt and can differ from others so, check your receipt for the details. Your reward is not transferable to anyone. If you do so then you can’t take the reward and you also be disqualified from the survey sweepstakes entry.
Asda Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions
- Before taking the survey, you must be eligible for the survey and also make some requirements for participating in the survey. If you don’t follow the terms and the conditions then you will face trouble at the time of taking the survey and it will cause the elimination of yours from the survey as well as the survey sweepstakes entry. So, follow the terms and conditions and make the arrangements as per requirements. The terms and conditions are as follows.
- This survey is available for the legal residents of the United Kingdom.
- This survey can be taken only in the English language, so a participant must have a basic knowledge of the English language.
- To take this survey you have to be connected with a stable network and to connect the internet you also have a smart electronic device like a laptop or computer or a smartphone.
- Entrants must have a receipt from the ASDA. Because to start the survey entrant must put some details from the receipt.
- For participation, the age of the entrant must be 18 years or more. Except this survey can’t be taken by anyone.
- Tell ASDA survey can be taken for only one time by an entrant.
- ASDA workers or members or the survey affiliated agents and companies and the immediate family members can’t take the survey.
- The reward is not transferable so don’t give your promo code to anyone for redemption otherwise you will be eliminated from the survey sweepstakes entry.
- Having a valid email id is essential. This will help you to get the promo code.
How to Take the ASDA Feedback Survey
- If you marked all the survey terms and conditions fulfilled then you can take the survey. And to take the survey without any hesitation you must follow the simple steps which are mentioned below. If you follow the steps then you can take the survey without facing the survey.
- To start the survey, you have to go to the official survey and for this, you have to browse the official link of Tell ASDA Survey and the link is www.tellasda.com
- Now you will enter the survey starting page. Now make a click on the “Enter” button.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where you have to put some details from the ASDA receipt.
- Now enter the details like store number, date of your store visit, and the time of your visit.
- After that, you must click the “Start” button to start the feedback giving process.
- Then you have to give your feedback as per satisfaction level or as per your experience at the store when you present at the store. You must tell them about the ASDA product, product quantity, quality, price, store atmosphere, store location, etc.
- Give the feedback honestly then you have to put some personal details like your name, phone number, address, and email id to enter the sweepstake process.
- When you complete the survey, you will be followed up by the company if you win the reward.
Read More : Join Baskin Robbins Survey & Get Discount Coupon
A Short Description of ASDA
ASDA Stores Ltd. known as ASDA is a supermarket retailer in the United Kingdom. It is a subsidiary company. And it is belonging to the retailer industry. It was founded in the year of 1949 in Wakefield, West Yorkshire by Peter and Fred Asquith and Sir Noel Stockdale. It is headquartered at Leeds, West Yorkshire of England. It has more than 6 hundred stores.
It is serving with products like grocery, general merchandise, financial services. And ASDA is an employer of 1 lakh 65 thousand employees. Its parenting company is Walmart since 1999. It has two divisions named George and Asda Living.
ASDA Contact Information
0800 952 0101