subwaylistens.com – Join Subway Listens Survey
Subway wants to hear from you. As a customer, your feedback is extremely valuable to the company. So, they are inviting you to take a 1-minute survey online and tell them about your most recent Subway visit. Upon successful completion of the survey, you will be provided with a unique offer code to receive a ‘Subprise’ for your next trip to Subway.
Since your satisfaction is Subway’ s main priority, respond to the survey honestly as much as you can. It will help a lot to serve you even better.
Subway is an American privately-held quick-service restaurant franchise company. It is one of the fastest-growing franchises and owns more than 41000 franchises in more than 100 countries across the world. Started small in the United States in 1965, the company has now grown to the world’s largest single-brand restaurant chain as well as the largest operator. Subway is specialized in submarine sandwiches or Subs, which is the main item of the chain. But it also offers various sandwiches, wraps, salads, fresh fits, bread, cookies and other baked goods, toppings, sides, drinks, extras, etc.
Subway Listens to Customer Survey Reward:
An Offer Code to receive a surprise deal or the specific offer mentioned on your Subway receipt.
Eligibility & Requirements You Need for Subway Listens Survey:
No hard and fast rules are required to obey the Subway Listens Survey. Just a few basic survey requirements and eligibility criteria you need to maintain. Like
- You must visit a participating Subway restaurant most recently
- Make a qualifying purchase there and receive a valid purchase receipt.
- Must complete the survey within 5 days from the purchase date mentioned on your receipt.
- Have a valid and active Email Address.
- Must not be an employee of Subway and its associated companies, agencies, or any of their immediate family members.
Steps to Take the Subway Listens to Customer Survey Online:
Are you one of those eligible customers who visited Subway in the last 5 days and got a survey invitation on their receipt? If yes, you can follow the steps listed below to begin Online the Subway Listens Survey.
- Visit the survey site printed on your Subway receipt. Or, go to subwaylistens.com
- Reaching the survey entry page, first, you need to provide your contact details that include your Email Address, First Name, and Last Name.
- Click the “Begin Survey” button.
- Enter the Subway Restaurant Number or Store Number from your Subway receipt.
- Select the Date and Time of your purchase at Subway during your last visit and enter Transaction ID in three parts as given on your receipt.
- If you can’t find the info on your receipt, click the respective link provided under the entry field. A new tab with two receipt style indicating all the necessary info will be open to help you.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Take the survey as per your latest experience with Subway.
- As an eligible respondent, you will be given a code at the end of the survey.
Handwrite the Offer Code at the top or bottom of your Subway paper receipt. Bring it to a participating Subway location within 5 days. Show the coded receipt to your Sandwich Artist at checkout to claim your delicious deal.
Also Read : Prticipate In Walgreens Customer Survey
More Information about Subway Listens Customer Survey:
- You can take a new Subway Listens Survey every 7 days. But for each survey, you will need a new valid receipt.
- After completing the survey, you will receive the offer code as well as the associated offer term. Read it attentively to redeem the offer rightly.
- The Offer Code is good for 5 days after the date issued. So, make sure you must redeem the offer before the Expiry Date.
- The offer is valid only at a participating Subway Location for in-restaurant orders only.
- Only one offer code can be used to redeem per transaction
- To redeem the offer you may require purchasing a sub or salad as referred to the terms of the offer provided to you with the code.
Subway Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 888-4848