How to apply for an American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Express Card
American Express and Delta have introduced Delta SkyMiles Gold Card, to get more out of your getaways. Delta Airlines is one of the major airlines of the United States of America and operates more than 5400 flights daily across 52 countries on six continents. It also ranked the world’s second-largest airlines in terms of fleet size and the airline is based in Atlanta, Georgia. SkyMiles is the frequent flyer program of the Delta Airlines that gives points to passengers for traveling through their flight. American Express is a multinational financial institute, based in New York City. American Express is the most admired brand in the world and has its presence all over the globe. American Express allows you to earn unlimited bonus points with zero maintenance fees and lots more to offer. To know more about how to apply for an American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Express Card, you could go through the following article.
The Different types of credit card offered by American Express are:
- American Express Gold Card
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Card
- Blue Cash EveryDay card
- The Platinum Card
- American Express Green card
- Amex Everyday Credit Card
- Cash Magnet Card
- Blue Cash Preferred Card
- Hilton Honors American
- Express Surpass Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant
- American Express Card
- Amex Everyday Preferred Credit card
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Card
- Hilton Honors American
- Express Aspire Card
- Hilton Honors Card
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card
- Delta SkyMiles Blue Card
- Blue from American Express
- Serve from American Express
Note – To learn more about any credit card, you could visit their official credit card page and you could compare between two credit cards, to choose which credit card suits you the best.
What are the benefits of the American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit Card:
- You will be charged $0 for annual maintenance fees.
- After spending $2000 in the first 3 months from the date of account opening, you could earn up to 70,000 bonus points.
- To dine at your favorite restaurants, you could earn up to 2X bonus points.
- To shop from the U.S supermarket, you could earn up to 2X bonus points.
- After spending $10,000 from your Delta SkyMiles Gold credit card, during a year, you could get a $100 off on your next Delta flight,
- On Delta Flight, you will get your first bag checked for free.
- You will get the opportunity for priority boarding and get your sit booked in the first cabin.
- For any purchases from Delta SkyMiles credit card, you could earn 2X bonus points.
- You will be not charged any foreign transaction fees for any international purchases from your Delta SkyMiles card.
- You could save up to 20% for in-flight purchases like food, beverages, audio handsets, etc.
- You will be covered for any damages and for a car rental loss.
- You will get 24/7 assistance for medical, legal, financial, passport replacement, missing luggage, etc.
- You will get purchase protection on selected products for a period of up to 3 months.
- You will get a year additional warranty on the U.S manufactured goods.
- You will get exclusive access to sporting events, tour, concerts, etc.
- On any eligible item, you will get a 2 days free-shipping from ShopRunner.
- You will get a fraud protection, for any unauthorized transaction takes place form your Delta SkyMiles credit card.
- You can earn additional bonus miles by adding an additional card, for their purchases.
How to apply for the American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit Card:
- To, apply for the American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit Card, you could visit the following page www.applydeltagold.com
- Now, you will be asked to enter the following details
Enter your 14 digits RSVP code
Enter Your Zip code
- And, click “Continue” to proceed further
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your following information
Date of birth
Social security number
Total annual income
- After authenticating your above details, you will be acknowledged whether you get an approval for the Delta SkyMiles credit card or not..
What are the charges for the American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold credit card:
- You will be not charged any annual maintenance fee for the first year, thereafter, you will be charged $99 a year.
- There will be 15.74% – 24.74% APR charged for purchases, based on your creditworthiness.
- You could be charged 15.74% – 24.74% APR for balance transfers, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- You could be charged 25.24% APR for cash advances
- You could be charged 29.24% APR for penalty, if it applies.
- To avoid paying interest, you need to clear your all dues within 25 days after the closing of each billing cycle.
- You could be charged either $5 or3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever will be the higher.
- You could be charged either $10 or 5% of each amount of cash advances, whichever will be the higher.
- You will be not charged any foreign fees for your international purchases.
- For late and returned payment, you could be charged up to $40.
How to login to your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit Card account:
- To, login to your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit Card account, you could visit the following page www.americanexpress.com
- Now, click on “Log in”
- After that, you will be asked to enter your “User ID” and “Password”
- Select your Account type
- And, click “Log in”
- After authenticating your login credentials, you could be able to get access to your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold credit card account.
Also Read : Manage Your American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red Card
How to reset your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit card account user ID or password:
- To, restore your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit card account User ID and password, you could visit the following page www.americanexpress.com
- Now, click on “Log in”
- Here, you could click on “Forgot user id and password”
- After that, you can select either “Forgot user-id” or “Forgot password”
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your following details
15 digits card number
4 digits card ID (Card id is printed on the front of your card, it appear above and to the right of your card)
- And, click “Continue”
- After following a couple of few steps, you could retrieve your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit card login credentials.
If you need any further assistance or have any queries regarding Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit Card, you could contact American Express through the following options
How to contact American Express:
- For any inquiries, you can reach to their customer service through the following number
TTY/TDD (in New York) –
Pay bills –
- You can go through American Express FAQs to get a quick resolution.
- You can write to American express to the address given below
General Inquiries –
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Bill Payment –
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
Bill Payment (Overnight) –
Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing
20500 Belshaw Ave
Carson, CA 90746
- After login to your account, you can chat with their experts
- And, last but not least, you can connect with American Express through their social media also
Facebook – www.facebook.com/AmericanExpress
Instagram – www.instagram.com/americanexpress
Reference – www.applydeltagold.com