www.KrogerExperience.com – Complete Kroger Customer Survey
Have you recently made a purchase at Kroger or from a Kroger Family of Companies store? If so, you can take the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey online. And give your feedback about the products and services you got there. It will help Kroger improve customer service and provide you with a better experience. Besides, upon completion of the survey, you will have the opportunity to enter the Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Kroger gift card.
The Kroger Company, best known as simply ‘Kroger’, is an American retail company having nearly 2800 stores in 35 states. Kroger has 20 plus retail banners across the country and various store formats including hypermarket, supermarket, superstore, departmental store, and jewelry stores. The chain operates the business under its existing names incorporating the new brand attributes. Started as a grocery store in 1883 by Bernard Henry Kroger it is now the largest supermarket chain in the United States as well as one of the largest retailers in the world.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
One Grand Prize of $5000 in Kroger Gift Cards is given per Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes.
There are also 100 First Prizes, each of a $100 Kroger Gift Card, are available to win in each Month’s Draw.
What You Need to Take Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey:
To participate in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey and enter the applicable monthly drawing you will need some rules and requirements to follow. Like you must
- Be a legal resident of 50 US excluding Florida, New York, Rhode Island or the District of Columbia
- Be at least 18 years of age or older at the time to enter into the sweepstakes.
- Must not be an employee, officer, director of Kroger, and Kroger Family of Companies their associated companies. Or an immediate family member of any such person or anyone linked to the promotion.
- Visit a participating grocery store of Kroger lately
- Receipt a cash register receipt with or without an online survey invite printed on it during the sweepstakes period.
- Complete the survey within 7 days of the date of purchase and receiving the receipt.
How to Enter Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
There are two ways, you can join the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes: Online and Mail-In. Online is perhaps the most convenient, fast, and easy between the two. However, for online entry, you must have a valid and recent Kroger store purchase receipt.
- Visit the specific Survey URL on your Kroger receipt or survey invitation. Or, go to www.krogerexperience.com.
- Enter the requested information i.e. Date, Time, and Entry ID in their respective fields from the receipt. (See the sample receipt image on the right-hand side of the page to know where to locate those details on your receipt).
- Don’t have the entry code? Click on the “I do not have a survey Entry ID on my receipt” link under the entry fields.
- Input the Store Phone Number, Date, and Time of your visit from your Kroger receipt as displayed on the right of the page.
- Click the “Start” button.
- Answer the survey questions based on your most recent experience at the Kroger store.
- Provide the requested information when you will be prompted to receive an entry for the drawing to the applicable Monthly Entry Period.
Without making a qualifying purchase at Kroger and completing the online survey, you can enter into the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes too. For that, you can send a write-in request by mail. To do so, handprint your name, complete address, age, and telephone number on a postcard, and mail it to the following address
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes
PO Box 3547
Southbury, CT 06488-3547
Also Read : Participate In KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey
More Info on Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
- No limitation to the number of times you can take the survey or participate in the sweepstakes online or via mail.
- But each online entry is limited to one per receipt and each mail-in entry must be sent in a separate postcard
- The mail-in entry must be postmarked by the last date of that entry period and received no later than the eighth day of the following month
- The potential prize winners will be notified by email, phone, or mail.
- The prizes offered in this sweepstakes are also offered to the contestants of other version customer survey sweepstakes.
- The prize limit is one per person.
Kroger Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-221-4141
The Kroger Co.,
1014 Vine Street,
Cincinnati, OH 45202-1100