dell.com/dfs – Dell Preferred Login
Apply for A Dell Preferred Account:
At Dell Technologies, they keep on enhancing, creating innovation so you’re generally prepared to push ahead. Look further into start to finish innovation arrangements and computerized change gas pedals. Additionally, see genuine stories from their clients and jump into arising advances. Adjust and scale continuously, while safely getting to and dealing with your multi-cloud climate consistently.
Enable your association to work from anyplace with AI-empowered gadgets and secure and light-footed IT framework solutions. Put the furthest down the line innovation to work and make new incentive for your association with incredible information experiences that will keep you advancing.
Dell Preferred Login:
- Visit the official webpage of the Dell financial service. The URL for the webpage is dell.com/dfs
- At the center right side of the page there is the login section.
- Add the account email address, password hit on ‘sign in’ button.
Reset Dell Preferred Login Information:
- To reset the login details go to the portal using the URL dell.com/dfs
- Next click on ‘Forgot password’ button.
- Add the account associated email click on ‘reset password’ button.
- For email address recovery you have to call on 1-800-283-2210,DBC customers. call 1-866-413-3355for support with your email address.
Create Dell preferred Account:
- Use the URL to visit the Dell Preferred login dell.com/dfs
- In the login section hit on ‘Create profile’ button.
- Enter the email, your name, mobile and alternative phone click on ‘Create my profile’ button.
Dell Preferred Bill Pay by Auto Payment:
- Visit dell.com/dfs to log in to your MyDFS Online Account and then click ‘Pay’. It’s that easy. Payments made online by 7 p.m. CT will be credited the same day. Payment made after 7 p.m.
- CT will be credited the next banking day. If using your online banking service to pay online, please ensure your bank allows the complete 19-digit account number to be entered for accurate crediting.
Dell Preferred Bill Pay by Phone:
- Make a payment by calling their Automated Telephone System at (800) 283-2210 and selecting
- option four. Have your 19-digit account number, the last four digits of your SSN and checking
- account information available
- Payments made by 7 p.m. CT will process the same day; payments made after 7 p.m.
- will process the next banking day
- Agent Assistance: DFS Customer Care Agents are also available to take your same-day expedited payment at
- (800) 283-2210. Have your 19-digit account number and checking account information available. A fee of $14.95 will be assessed to your account. Payments made by 8 p.m. CT Monday through Friday will process the same day; payments made after 8 p.m. will process the next banking day.
- Allow two-three business days for the payment to appear on your DPA account. To ensure payments post accurately and timely:
- You must avoid combining a DPA payment with a Lease, Dell Business Credit, or any other account payment.
Also Read: Lowes Home Improvements Appliances Access
Dell Preferred Bill Pay by Mail:
- Mail your check or money order to: Dell Preferred Account.
- Payment Processing Center. PO BOX 6403 Carol Stream, IL 60197-6403. Include the DPA 19-digit account number on your check or money order and make it
- payable to: Dell Preferred Account. Fill in the ‘Amount Enclosed’ on the payment coupon for accurate posting, which should equal the amount of the check or money order
- Enclose the payment coupon with the check in the return envelope. Avoid stapling, paper clip, fold or tape the contents together
- Allow 5 business days for USPS to deliver the payment
- Payments received by 5 p.m. local time will be credited the same day.
Dell Customer Information:
For more information call on the toll-free number 1-800-695-8133.