An Overview of the University of Washington:
The University of Washington was founded in the year 1861. It is a flagship research university for the public with the facilities of sea-grant and space-grant. The institution is receiving academic affiliations from multiple organizations including APRU, URA, APLU, AAU, etc. The main campus of this institution is situated in Seattle, Washington, United States and there are also operating to other campuses in Bothell and Tacoma. According to the last survey, the institution has enrolled more than 47000 students including more than 31000 undergraduate students and more than 16000 postgraduate students. They have also appointed more than 5000 professionally trained academic staff and more than 16000 administrative staff. The institution is offering more than 140 departments of higher education degree courses.
UW Academic Degrees and Other Facilities:
- This particular institution is offering multiple specialized schools and colleges including the school of dentistry, college of the built environment, College of education, College of arts and sciences, College of engineering, school of law, school of pharmacy, school of international studies, school of public health, etc.
- In each specialized school, the institution has appointed multiple professionally trained and specialized teachers for each subject to train the students properly.
- Financial aid will be provided by the institution to help the financially needed, students, to complete their higher education.
- Every meritorious student of this institution will get the chance of receiving scholarships and educational loans to avoid financial difficulties to complete higher education.
- To spread higher education in all over the world the institution is also offering an online learning facility.
- Not only for the online students, but the institution is also arranging the student’s login portal for the regular students as well.
- The career counseling programs will be also arranged by the authority of this institution to help the final year students to choose their future career options with the guidance of experienced career counselors.
My UW Student Application Procedure:
- At first, you need to visit the official website of this institution by using a strong internet connection and reliable browsing application to search for this particular link address www.washington.edu
- Now you need to click the option “Apply” located on the top of the home page.
- After that press the button “admissions“.
- In the next state you need to choose your preferred University campus and the course you want to join.
- Now you need to select your student status in this institution.
- In the next page press the option “apply now“
- After that, if you are joining as a freshman, you need to click the option “start your freshman application“
- Then select the option “create your account“
For new applicants:
- First of all click the option “create account“.
- Now you need to share your valid email address
- Create a new password according to the rules
- Confirm the newly created password by reentering it.
- Share your first name
- Last name
- The complete official date of birth
- Read all the terms and conditions of your application very carefully.
- Press the option “I agree“
- Now you need to select the button “create account“
- And follow the rest of the procedure of completing the online application successfully.
For the returned applicants:
- First of all press the option “login“.
- Now share the username of your My UW Login application portal
- And the password you have created
- Now press the option “login” to open your application portal to get more information or continue your application procedure.
Account recovery procedure:
- The returned applicants should press the option “login” first
- After that, you need to click the option “forgot your password?” if you have forgotten the password of your application portal.
- Now provide the email address you have linked with your online application.
- After that click, the option “submit” and follow the rest of the procedure of recovering the password.
My UW Students Login Procedure:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of this institution by using a strong internet connection and this particular link address www.washington.edu
- After that, you need to click the tab “students” on the top of the home page.
- On the next page, you need to scroll down the page a little and press the button “MYUW“.
- After that, you need to share the net ID
- And the password of this particular account.
- Now press the button “sign-in” to open your student account easily.
My UW Login Credentials Recovery Procedure:
- For login in MY UW Login Portal, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- The students of this institution made to visit this particular web portal www.washington.edu by using a strong internet connection and reliable browsing application first.
- Now you need to press the options “students” located on the top of the home page.
- After that press the option “MYUW” by scrolling down the next page.
- On the next page press the option “forgot your password?“.
- Now you need to provide your net ID of this institution.
- And press the option “next“.
- After that, you need to follow the rest of the procedure of recovering your forgotten password.
Read More : My IWU Portal Login
- If you need any other details about this particular institution you can call them by using this official number tel:206-543-2100
- The official mailing address of this institution is UW Seattle campus ZIP code is 98195 + the last four digits of the box number. For example, the zip code for box number 352700 would be: 98195-2700
- The official email address of this institution is email@example.com