raisingcane.survey.marketforce.com – Join Raising Cane’s Survey & Win a Gift Card $350
About Raising Cane’s Customer Experience Survey
The company allowing you to discuss your thoughts with them. To take this information from the customers Raising Cane’s set a stage in the form of a survey with some encouragement. If you have any queries then you can tell that with the help of this survey. But make sure you are telling them the truth. They don’t execute the survey to hear about likes they also want to hear about your dislikes about them and their service.
During the survey, they want a recall of your visit to the Raising Cane’s store near you. Now you have to tell me about everything happening when you are in the store. You need to tell them about the quality of the food, about the employee behavior and the quantity of the food, about the environment of the store. About the price. Are foods costly or marginal?
If you give the survey genuinely then you are eligible to win cash but follow the rules properly otherwise you cannot win the rewards.
Raising Cane’s also set some rules and requirements to follow and fill before you take the survey. This survey can be taken in two ways. Among the two ways of participation is online by visiting the official survey site. And the other way is to by doing a mail to the official mailing address.
Raising Cane’s Customer Experience Survey Prize
Against the survey Raising Cane’s giving a sober gift to the customers which will attract the customers towards the survey. And by giving the survey you are not only helping the company to make themselves up to the mark but you are making your future visit more enthusiastic and explorable. So, take the survey and enter the sweepstakes to win the prize.
The prize is a gift card worth $350.
This gift card will save money on your next order from Raising Cane’s.
Raising Cane’s Survey Rules and Regulations
- Before participating in the survey, you have to follow some rules and regulations. Without maintaining these rules and regulations you cannot able to take the survey. this is an eligibility criterion fixed by Raising Cane’s for every customer before taking the survey.
- If you are taking the survey then you must be a citizen or a legal resident of the United States of America otherwise you can’t take the survey.
- An 18-year-old or more than that person can take this survey.
- You must understand either English or Spanish language to take the survey because the survey is available in these two languages.
- When you seat to take the survey then you need a strong internet connection accessed by a smart device like a laptop or computer or a smartphone.
- A Raising Cane’s receipt is needed on which a 16-digit survey code is printed. Except for this, you can’t perform the survey online.
- Every participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- Raising Cane’s Employees or affiliated persons and companies and their family members are prohibited from this survey.
- An entrant cannot transfer the reward.
- You must have a valid email id to get the survey prize.
How to Take the Raising Cane’s Survey Online
- Are you managed to fulfill all the rules and requirements? If yes, then you can take the survey. You just have to follow these simple steps to complete the feedback giving process and enter the sweepstakes.
- At first, take a seat and open your browser and browse this link raisingcane.survey.marketforce.com
- Then you will be redirected to the official Raising Cane’s survey site.
- Then you have to choose your preferred language between English or Spanish.
- Then you have to ask to give the 16-digit survey invitation code printed on the extreme bottom of your receipt.
- Then click on the “Start” button to start the feedback giving process.
- After that, you will enter the feedback giving page or the questionnaire.
- Then you have to answer them. Be honest at the time of giving the answers as much as you can.
- After that, you need to put a rating on the products, customer services, and employee behavior.
- After answering all questions, you need to put your details like full name, email id, and contact number.
- If you win the sweepstakes then the company will contact you. Hope for the best will happen
How to Take Raising Cane’s Customer Experience Survey by Mail
To enter this sweepstake without making a purchase at a Raising Cane’s restaurant or without completing the survey, write your full name, street address, home telephone number, age, and email address on a 3” x 5” card and pour it into a sealed inside a standard business-size envelope and mail it to
Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 15125, St. Louis, MO 63110.
About the Raising Cane’s Company
Raising Cane’s Chicken fingers as famous as Raising Cane’s. Raising Cane’s is a fast-food restaurant chain. It is famous for its chicken fingers. It was founded in the year 1996. It is a private company and it is belonging to the fast-food genre. It was situated in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States when it was founded. Todd Graves and Craig Silvey founded this fast-food restaurant chain.
Todd Graves and Craig Silvey, who were registered in a business plan writing course at LSU at the time, wrote the business plan and Silvey give in to it, for which he received a poor grade of C-minus The business plan was rejected several times by latent investors, so Graves earned the needed money by working in factories in California and fishing for sockeye salmon in Alaska. He and Silvey obtained an SBA loan which they used to open the first restaurant in 1996.
They are serving Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates along with the United States with the help of more than 520 stores. They serving the customers with chicken fingers, french fries, coleslaw, cane’s sauce, Texas toast, soft drinks.
Raising Cane’s Contact Information
(225) 383 7400
(972) 769 3100