McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey:
McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey offers the customers, who have visited McDonald’s recently, to voice their thoughts over the web. And win a free coupon to get some delicious deal on your next trip to the restaurant. McDonald’s really wants to hear from you, the valued customer, and appreciate you taking the time to the survey. So, respond to McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey appropriately based on your true experience and let them serve you better than before.
McDonald’s is an American fast-food restaurant chain famous for its hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French fries. Started by McDonald brothers, Dick and Mac in 1940, as a drive-thru restaurant, the company grows and expands across the world. Today, McDonald’s has more than 37,850 locations over 100 countries. It is the world’s largest restaurant chain by revenue. McDonald’s primarily sells hamburgers but they also offer various types of chicken, sandwiches, salads, sides, wraps, desserts, shakes, soft drinks, etc.
McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey Prize:
A validation code to redeem Big Mac & Fries for £1.99 in the UK or €3.90 in ROI or any other offers printed on your McDonald’s survey invitation receipt.
What You Need to Take McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey:
To take part in the McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Customer Survey, you must need to fulfill some basic rules and requirements. Like you must
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Visit a participating McDonald’s location lately.
- Make a qualifying purchase and receive a valid purchase receipt or a survey invitation card.
- Must not be an employee of McDonald’s, the survey administrator, and their associated companies, agencies, or any of their immediate family members or any person linked in the program.
- Complete the survey within the date mentioned on your McDonald’s receipt before the offer expires.
How to Take McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey Steps:
If you are an eligible diner, you can take the steps provided below to take the McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey online.
- Go to the specific Survey Site printed on your McDonald’s receipt. Or, visit the McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey portal, www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Select if you have a receipt available.
- Enter the 12-digit code located on the top and the amount spent from the bottom of your receipt in their respective fields. (Have any problem to locate the number on your McDonald’s receipt? Look at the receipt image on the right-hand side of the page).
- If you do not have the receipt but a McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey invitation, you will be prompted to input the 4-digit entry code from that invitation.
- You will also have to enter the date and time of order, and the amount spent during that visit where you got the invitation. Else, you cannot continue the survey.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Answer the questions based on your latest experience at McDonald’s.
- Upon finishing, a Validation Code will appear on your screen
Write down the code on your McDonald’s receipt or survey invitation. Use the coded receipt invitation at a participating McDonald’s restaurant and enjoy your fries.
Note that, the McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey offer is limited to one person per day.
Also Read : Take Costa Vida Customer Survey
McDonald’s Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-244-6227