www.dgcustomerfirst.com – Take Dollar General Customer Survey
Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Dollar General is inviting the consumers to take a Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey online and share their shopping experience with them. To value their feedback and appreciate them for the time to complete the survey, Dollar General will give all the eligible entrants a free sweepstakes entry. The sole purpose of conducting this online survey to understand the customers’ needs and make their experience more hassle-free, convenient, affordable, and easy. Hence, take the survey honestly and appropriately as much as you can and help the company serve you better.
About Dollar General:
Dollar General Corporation is a discount retail chain with more 16000 convenient, easy-to-shop stores in 46 United States. It was started as a family-owned business by James Luther Turner and Carl Turner in 1939. The chain was turned to Dollar General Corporation and went public in 1968. Dollar General offers a variety of products from food, snacks, health and beauty aids, to apparel, housewares, seasonal items, paper products, etc. They sell from their own private brand as well as other top brands.
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
10 winners will be awarded per Weekly Entry Period. Each winner will receive a $100 Dollar General Gift Card.
The entire Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes consists of 52 Entry Periods. And there are a total of 520 Prizes; 10 per Entry Period. The total ARV of Each Prize is $100. The total ARV of all Prizes available in the sweepstakes is $52,000.
What You Need to Take Dollar General Customer Survey Sweepstakes:
For participation in the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey and the Weekly Prize Draw Contest, you will need to
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of your entry to the applicable week’s draw.
- Not be an employee of the Dollar General and its respective companies, agencies, or any of their immediate families or person living in the same household.
- Visit any participating Dollar General Store within the 50 US or District of Columbia during the sweepstakes period. And make a qualifying purchase.
- Receive a survey invitation with a unique code on the receipt to enter into the contest through the online customer satisfaction survey.
How to Enter Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes Online:
There are two ways to participate in the Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes: and with or without a survey invitation. Both methods are online. For online survey entry, you need a specially marked cash register receipt through an eligible purchase. The alternative means of entry does not require any purchase, invitation, and survey completion. Choose any of them at your convenience.
Online Entry (With Survey Invite)
- Visit the survey site on your Dollar General store purchase receipt. Or, go to www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- Select the Time; enter the Store Number with leading 0’s and the 15-digit Survey Code from your receipt. (To locate the information on your receipt, see the sample receipt image on the right-hand side of the page)
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Complete the survey to the best of your knowledge.
- Submit your sweepstakes entry information i.e. first name, last name, phone number, email address, etc.
Upon completion, you will receive one entry into the applicable Entry Period based on the date in which you take the survey.
Also Read : Join Home Depot Customer Survey
Alternate Method of Entry (Without Survey Invite)
Do not have a survey invitation or have not made an eligible purchase from a Dollar General store? You will still have the opportunity to enter into the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. For that, you will need to submit a registration and send your sweepstakes entry request online. To do so, you can
- Visit the Alternate Method Entry Website at alternatemethodofentry.com/013343
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, birthday, gender, address, city, state, and postal code in their fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be directed to a confirmation page to save as a PDF file.
- The email that PDF to AlternateEntry@prizelogic.com by the respective entry period and date of the corresponding entry period.
- You will receive one entry to the corresponding draw.
More Info on Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes:
- Regardless of entry method, participation is limited for one per entrant per Entry Period.
- The prize limit is two per person.
- 10 potential prize winners will be selected on or about each drawing date.
- Non-winning entries will not carry forward into the subsequent Entry Period.
- The winners must provide their complete mailing address within 3 days of being notified to claim their prizes.
- Prize delivery takes 6 to 8 weeks after verification.
Dollar General Customer Service Number: 877-463-1553
You can also send your queries by visiting at Dollar General official ‘Contact Us’ page at www.dollargeneral.com/contact.